How To Prevent Pregnancy Stretch Marks
If you want to learn how to prevent pregnancy stretch marks, I have a few tips that I’m going to share with you here. But first I want to say that being pregnant and giving birth to a new human being is a privilege that only women have, and of course our body will never be the same after our first pregnancy, let alone after several of them.
Even though many women don’t care, or are even proud of their stretch marks, others are not, and can feel less attractive or sexy than before. They can feel less confident about themselves, and dread the summer season when every woman wants to look good in a bikini. Therefore, it is only natural that they want to prevent getting those annoying stretch marks.
If you really want to learn how to prevent stretch marks, there are a few “common sense” ways to do it, such as making sure you don’t put on too much weight, eating healthy food is always recommended – being pregnant or not, and make sure your skin doesn’t become dehydrated.
How To Prevent Pregnancy Stretch Marks | 5 Tips
- Please note that getting stretchmarks is often related to genes so there’s very little you can do with regards to prevention, if it is a part of your skin’s hereditary build.
- Be careful about your diet plan, and maintain healthy and balanced weight gain. Gaining an excessive amount of weight in a short time can trigger your skin to stretch out too swiftly, leading to stretch marks. Being pregnant and “eating for two people” is a lame excuse for eating too much!
- Try out the creams, oils you can buy, particularly for this purpose. Although there is no study that actually proves they work, quite a few users of the Skinception Therapy Cream record beneficial outcomes, as you can read about in the Skinception Review. Even if they do not stop the stretch marks from appearing, they generally do tend to eliminate the itchiness that comes with an expanding abdomen.
- Consume a lot of water. Drink eight or more portions of water each and every day to adequately moisturize your epidermis and preserve its firmness.
- Carry on prevention therapies even right after you give birth to your little one. As fast weight gain can contribute to the stretching out, fast weight reduction may too.
How To Prevent Pregnancy Stretch Marks | Final Advice
To add to the above tips about how you can prevent pregnancy stretch marks, you should avoid tanning booths and direct exposure to the sun.
Make sure your skin is as moisturized as possible, by using a cream such as Skinception, as hot showers, hot baths, and dry weather can have bad effects on your skin. It can get too dry, and therefore be more exposed to stretch marks. Using a body brush in the shower stimulates blood circulation, which is very beneficial to your growing tummy.
If your health was good before your pregnancy, you should take a walk or do some exercises every day throughout your pregnancy, as it will help you avoid gaining too much weight, and therefore be more prone to getting stretch marks. However, it is always wise to consult your midwife or doctor about such things.
Skinception™ Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy cream is a new stretch mark cream that has helped and taught many pregnant women about how to prevent pregnancy stretch marks, and for a limited time now they offer “Moms-To-Be” a special 9 month package, so grab it while you can!